The Internet has the potential to revolutionise the way we live, and we’re already seeing signs of that. You can keep up with the news, seek up facts, buy goods and services, and contact with people all over the world with just a few mouse clicks. SMR logistics believes it is critical to assist our customers in maintaining their privacy when using the Internet.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you therefore it is important to us. We will work hard to protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, SMR logistics follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
We have measures in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
When we require information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you, we will ask you. This information is typically collected when you submit a quote request, download free software, enter a contest, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, or join a limited-access premium site. Your Personal Information is used for four main purposes:
• To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• To help you quickly find software, services, or information.
• To help us create content most relevant to you.
• To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from SMR logistics.
• We’ll offer our services. Our services include vehicle transportation, business process management, trade management and consultancy, and software solutions.
• Customer service. Support you by responding to your quotes, requests, questions, and comments and communicating with you.
• Claims should be processed. Investigate and respond to claims made in relation to our services.
• Personalization. Develop and sustain our relationship with you by customising the content we provide or display to you in order to provide location customisation, customised help and instructions, and generally personalise your use of the services.
If you register, you can choose the kind of information you wish to receive from us by subscribing to various services, such as our electronic newsletters. Your information will only be used for the services to which you have given your consent. You may select the option declaring that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from SMR logistics if you do not want us to contact you about further offers for SMR logistics goods, programmes, events, or services via e-mail, postal mail, or telephone.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information to us. Relay on a parent or guardian to assist you.
SMR logistics occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only. If you do not want to receive these offers, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing materials from third parties.
You may withdraw consent for SMR logistics to use your information by contacting email@example.com.
SMR logistics has taken significant steps to secure the protection of your personal information and to honour your preferences for its intended use. We take extensive measures to secure your information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, modification, or destruction.
We ensure that all of your e-commerce transactions are completely safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re using SSL, which encrypts your personal data before it’s delivered over the Internet. SSL is one of the most secure encryption systems known.
SMR logistics strictly protects the security of your personal information, respecting your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Except in the circumstances described above, your personal information is never disclosed outside the firm without your permission. Data is held on password-protected servers with limited access within the company. Your data may be stored and processed in Canada or any other countries where SMR logistics , its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents operate.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, we encourage you not share these with others.
Cookies and Tracking
SMR logistics’ Site, collects information from you in a variety of ways. One of the reasons we collect personal information from you is to give you with a more efficient, meaningful, and personalised experience. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• help us create content that is most relevant to you.
• alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
• Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the website employs cookies to speed your navigation of the website and track your site usage.
Cookies are little pieces of information that your Internet browser saves on your computer’s hard drive as text files. Most web browsers are set up to allow cookies by default. You can configure your browser to reject cookies from websites or to delete cookies from your hard drive, but you will be unable to access or use certain parts of the Site if you do so. Cookies are required for you to pick products, add them to an online shopping cart, and purchase them. If you do this, we will keep track of your browsing and purchase activities.
We may employ the services of third-party advertising organisations to assist us in customising site content for users or to deliver ads on our behalf. Cookies and web beacons may be used by these companies to determine the efficacy of their advertising (such as which web pages are visited). These third parties’ cookie data is not linked to any personal data we gather.
Log files are a type of file that is used to keep track of the Site server automatically recognises the Internet URL from which you access the site, as it does for most web sites. For system administration, order verification, and system troubleshooting, we may additionally log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp. (An IP address can tell you where your machine is on the Internet.)
What We Do with The Information You Share
You give us your contact information, such as your name and email address, we use this information to give you order updates, satisfaction surveys, and notifications about new and exciting services we offer. We require your credit card number and billing address when you place an order with us. We only use this data to bill you for the product(s) you ordered at the time. We keep billing information on file for your convenience in case you want to shop from us again, but we never utilise it without your permission.
We may hire other organisations on occasion to perform limited tasks on our behalf, such as packaging, mailing, and delivering orders, answering customer questions regarding products or services, sending postal mail, and processing event registration. We will only give those companies the information they need to offer the service, and they will not be allowed to use it for any other purpose.
SMR logistics will only disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SMR logistics or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SMR logistics and its family of Web sites; or (c) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of SMR logistics, its Web sites.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold and handle, which you can exercise at any time:
• Right of access – you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we have on you.
• Right to correction – you have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete data about you corrected.
• Right to be forgotten – in some instances, you have the right to request that the information we have about you be removed from our records.
• Right to data limitation – when specific requirements are met, a right to data restriction is granted.
• Right to data portability – you have the right to request that the information we have on you be transferred to another organisation.
• You have the right to object to some forms of processing, such as direct marketing.
• Right to judicial review: If SMR logistics denies your request for access under the rights of access, we will explain why.